Are you drawn to still life photos?….Maybe you scroll through pinterest, instagram… beautiful blogs…admiring all the pretty pictures…longing to make some of your own…or maybe… you’ve gotten caught up in life’s busyness and would love to find your way back to some calmness and quiet creativity?
- Could you use a little more calm and stillness in your life?
- Want to make prettier pictures to share on your own feed?
- Are you willing to gift yourself a little time to be, see and create?
- Want a boost and some inspiration to get you back into shooting?
- Not 100% sure where to start, what camera settings to use, or not confident off Auto?
If your answers are yes, to any of these…then this class might just be for YOU.
Find your way to peace, quiet and creative calm in this online Still Life class. Feeling a little overwhelmed and uninspired…… Life a little less than creative? Lost your Mojo or not really sure WHERE to start?
MY CREATIVE STILL LIFE JOURNEY
Internationally published and award winning photographer, Julie Powell has put together a self paced 12 week module online class, based on some of her most sort after and booked out Studio Workshops
- Learn put yourself first (just for a little bit), take some time to be, see and grow as a photographer
- learn to embrace the process of creativity and get inspired weekly
- learn to make and take beautiful pictures along the way.
- Share, be inspired and just have fun
I am So excited to do this online class, I have been wanting to do this for a quite while, sort of like an extension to my Still Life Workshops, I have finally decided to just jump in, as there never seems a right time to do something, you just DO IT!
Class Content Includes
- 12 lessons,(self-paced) covering technique, style, photography basics and editing both in Adobe Lightroom and Photoshop
- Tips, tricks and suggestions for making stills (including behind the scenes photos and videos).
- A prompt or inspirational idea for each lesson
- Content is be a mix of inspiration, with still life photography, tips & tricks & techniques.
This Class is for You if:
- You love still life photography, but you’ve lost your mojo? your inspiration? your spark? This could be your reStart.
- You have a camera and a desire to capture and create beautiful Still Life through photography.
(Smart Phone, Point & Shoot or DSLR cameras are all welcome. Students are encouraged to make the most of their camera of choice).
- This is something you have always wanted to try, but were never sure where to start
I first fell in love with Photography in High School. I was introduced to Black & White Film and was instantly hooked, even then I dabbled in some Still Life. Once I left school (and that free darkroom), I just could not afford the associated costs with this hobby and sadly put it aside, because at the time I never saw it as more than a hobby.
Then life happened, I got a job, got married, had kids, a house and mortgage, blah blah blah. I have always been a creative person, I dabbled in various artistic pursuits; drawing, painting, but I was always wanting more…A twist of fate placed photography before me again and I dived into with great enthusiasm. My creativity, passion and imagination took on a whole new life. I took photos of people and places, my family, and of course so many beautiful things.
Through various artistic pursuits, I spent years studying the Masters, the light, posing and styling, pouring over so many beautiful images online and in magazines. People started asking me to show them how I created my beautiful photos and I started running small classes and workshops out of my home studio. These quickly lead into larger classes offering more and varied subjects.
I am so lucky I fell back in love with photography, I love sharing that passion with others in the tutorials, blog posts, videos and workshops I create.
Frequently Asked Questions
Thank you so much for for interest in this class, so many people have already gone through the classes and have enjoyed every single class, from the constant feedback I am receiving, won't you join us?